Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where are all the Deeptech users, pretty quite!

:) Maybe they all wait for a new dealer:), dear Frank.
Until the american sellers take their decision new Vista is on it's way to UK:)

:) In the works?:) Not only one, maybe soon another one:)

Now - as I said - new Vista is on it's way to Garysdetecting in UK. Specially designed for UK conditions. Really, don't know whether somewhere in USA coke is so prevalent as in UK. Coke is very strange soil mixture. You will see and hear this in the video :

The last tests before sending:

Coke check with DeepTech's Vista SPRITE:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llF-s45bxk8[/flash]

Coke near coin with DeepTech's Vista SPRITE:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-w-nksvWo[/flash]

I made a post when I got my smart--zero response. So, yes it's quiet in here...

I would guess there would be more new users if there were sales/distribution.

the smart is a well kept secret; been very happy

afa coke, where I hunt there were the pre-revolutionary war foundries, mines, furnaces, and I see those conditions often. Some made iron for Washington's armies.
I am sure many USA hunters would be interested.

I notice that most of the users of these machines in the States really are impressed with their Deeptech machines on Tom Dankowski's site. But so much bad blood between a few individuals on the site has caused these machines owners to keep more quiet than usual about them. Although they are really good machines for the cost. I believe they also like that they are kind of an unknown machine in the U.S. So it gives them the edge on some of their hard hunted sights. I have the Vista Gold which I love and recently bought the RG 1000 V2 with 3 different coils used from a fellow who also owned a Vista Smart. Just decided he preferred the Smart for his type of hunting. Just getting the feel for the RG 1000 V2 but am very impressed with it so far. Hot summer weather here right now so most of my hunting is in and around the water until cooler weather. Maybe we could convince Deeptech to come up with a waterproof machine that can handle the salt water conductivity and find gold in the near future...Stuart

that has been discussed before the cost would be to great I think to compete with over hear..................but that RG-1000 is awesome and will hit dimes 11" deep hits silver coins superb 12khz and run that small coil if you relic hunt...........got my first and whole ornate 1790's shoe buckle with this machine at a measured 10" and came in loud and clear

Gary is one of the most experienced detectorist in the UK and elsware in the world.

If you go to his sites you will see many videos covering a whole range of machines.

He is the man behind this particular affordable detector which is a few frills machine,perhaps that may be just what is needed as not all folks can afford certain over priced detectors.

When nine arrives I will let you know how I get on with it.:thumbup: Jerry.

Interested in metal detecting !!!! I do not have a metal detecting machine yet. There are so many machines out there. My question to this forum is the Deep tech gold machine worth the purchase price ? Is this a good machine to hunt with for I live near the beach..... Where can you purchase this machine?

Spring-Summer is my busiest time of the year, work comes before play. You will see more this fall...LOL.
Best machine I have ever used in iron. Went back to beat to death sites and dug some nice relics in nasty iron infested fields.
Big thanks to Rosi and Vista.

Would be a Vista Gold set up for coin hunting. Put in a 3 tone audio, with adjustable tone breaks, and more discrimination .
I had a Gold for a year. Great machine. Excellent depth and stability. But we hunt many times in aluminum trashy areas, where more discrimination is needed, and also a 3rd tone, to alert us to the coins in the range above aluminum . ( Target ID readout would be nice also, but not a necessity!)
The Vista gold is great for hunting in heavy iron, but we need a machine to cut thru aluminum.. Oh sure there are plenty of american detectors out there that do this, but the Gold has depth and stability few can match, in my opinion!

Waiting for the soy beams to be cut with my Vista Gold in hand to hunt a Civil War camp. Its a large field and the last time I got in before it was planted I had hit a new area and found a nice pre CW Ordnance Officers button. Cant wait to go back.

[attachment 295801 Slides632.jpg]

You had a nice assortment there.

We are waiting for the crops to be havested over here and then the fun will start.:thumbup::ukflag: Jerry.

I have been quiet for a while but getting on more frequently with my Vista Gold relic hunting. She does well in the iron infested areas!

I never owned one BUT I am floored by the depth the V-Gold can punch down too. Also the recovery speed is phenomenal! Watching videos of this machine are incredible. I would love to see revisions similiar to what you are stating. I would love to hear a whole spectrum of tones, a numerical T-ID (like the 180 meter for the Sovereign) and an expansion on the disc. Maybe someday....

bugg said:
Would be a Vista Gold set up for coin hunting. Put in a 3 tone audio, with adjustable tone breaks, and more discrimination .
I had a Gold for a year. Great machine. Excellent depth and stability. But we hunt many times in aluminum trashy areas, where more discrimination is needed, and also a 3rd tone, to alert us to the coins in the range above aluminum . ( Target ID readout would be nice also, but not a necessity!)
The Vista gold is great for hunting in heavy iron, but we need a machine to cut thru aluminum.. Oh sure there are plenty of american detectors out there that do this, but the Gold has depth and stability few can match, in my opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhhakDvsPbs&sns=em
Video shows the reason I love my VG at Heavy iron infested areas... Its singing so nice when I found a goodie. Love that Detector.
Ps. I think I'm at coin number 70-80 at that field over 6 months, with the VG. (Deus with 7" coil allso used, but not with same good result).
Henrik.

very nice video; thanks!

There really is SOMETHING about the way the Vistas work, and I too find the tones apprealing