Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where does it say Jesus will be in the ground for three days, and three nights?

#1Leatherneck

It doesn't! No where does the Bible say Jesus will be in the ground for three days, and three nights!
It simply does not say that!
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Well lets see if this helps I found around 8 scriptures that support the resurrection: 1 corin. 15: 4 ;matt:27 ver.63;matt:16 ver.21;matt. 17 ver. 22 & 23;matt: 20:ver. 19; Mark 10 vers. 33 & 34;Mark 8 ver 31;Luke 24: ver.46. They came from the new king James bible.

Attachments

• first step in faith.jpg
    first step in faith.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 107
  • door nob.png
    door nob.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 87
The Sign of Jonah
Mat 12:38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
Mat 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights
in the heart of the earth. King James Version
It doesn't! No where does the Bible say Jesus will be in the ground for three days, and three nights! Supra
Was Jonah dead for three days, and three nights? Was Jonah in a tomb for three days and three nights?
Jesus wasn't either!
Jesus Christ was the Lamb of God. This is the moment in time he had to immerse himself in our sin.
Jesus had to be away from God, the father for three days, and three nights. And, rise again!
The clock began to tick on the evening when Jesus was betrayed, as scripture clearly shows.
Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Mar_15:28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.
When Jesus accepted our sin, he accepted the punishment for our sin. Separation from God himself.
Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Psa 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
Prior to Jesus taking on the sin of the world he had to provide the blood that was to be taken to the mercy seat in heaven, and sprinkled on the mercy seat.
God the father would never allow that blood Jesus shed on the cross after Jesus took on the sin of the world into heaven.

Heb_9:19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,
Heb_9:21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
So, here we are! We have arrived at the cross roads. Jesus is beginning to take on sin! The sin of the world.
Jesus has to make a blood sacrifice!
Believe me, no one else has ever studied this. When did Jesus do that?
Scripture Must Be Fulfilled in Jesus

Luk 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Luk 22:43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
Luk 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
Isn't that amazing! Jesus prayed 'Father' just like he taught us to pray!
What is really amazing Jesus said "f thou willing, 'remove this cup from me: What was that cup Jesus was in reference to?? That cup that the angel brought to gather the blood sin offering!
Just as in the Old Blood Covenant the priest came out to get the blood sin offering. That angel came to play the role of a priest.
And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
Notice how fast the prayer of Jesus was answered. Now, notice the blood from an unblemished lamb of God!
Luk 22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
Right there it was! That blood "[a]nd his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground."
That is the first stage of a two stage process that the blood of Jesus is on the mercy seat in heaven.
That was the blood:
1Pe 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
God would never allow that blood that Jesus shed on the cross to be sprinkled on the mercy seat.
When Jesus was on the cross he stated clearly he was away from the face of God.
Mar_15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Jesus cried out with a loud voice so everyone would know he was pure sin! He took on our sin!
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
It is sad Preachers do not see Jesus "[c]ried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jesus done that for our benefit!
Joh_19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
That is when the three days and three nights ended. Jesus said he would be in the heart of the earth! That is where sin is!

It began on the night he was betrayed.

Joh 13:27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Joh 13:28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
Joh 13:29 For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
Joh 13:30 He then having received the sop went immediately out:
and it was night. That is when the clock began.
1. "From that time forth began Jesus to show unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day." (Matthew 16:21)

2. "Jesus said unto them, the Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of man; and they shall kill Him, and the third day He shall be raised again." (Matthew 17:22)

3. "Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the scribes, and they shall condemn Him to death, and shall deliver Him to the Gentiles, to mock and to scourge, and to crucify Him, and the third day He shall rise again." (Matthew 20:1:geek:

4. "Son of man must suffer many things and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again." (Mark 8:31)

Those three days and three nights ended when Jesus died.
5. "For He taught His disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill Him, and after that He is killed, He shall rise the third day." (Mark 9:31) (note: the repetition emphasizes Jesus was definitely dead, in other words, "make no mistake He IS KILLED" and not isolating the sequence.)
6. "and they shall mock Him, and shall scourge Him, and shall spit upon Him, and shall kill Him, and the third day He shall rise again." (Mark 10:34)
7. "Saying, the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day." (Luke 9:22)

Well lets see if this helps I found around 8 scriptures that support the resurrection: 1 corin. 15: 4 ;matt:27 ver.63;matt:16 ver.21;matt. 17 ver. 22 & 23;matt: 20:ver. 19; Mark 10 vers. 33 & 34;Mark 8 ver 31;Luke 24: ver.46. They came from the new king James bible.
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Mat 27:63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
Mat 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
Mat 17:22 And while they abode in Galilee, Jesus said unto them, The Son of man shall be betrayed into the hands of men:
Mat 17:23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.
Mat 20:19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.
Mar 10:33 Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles:
Mar 10:34 And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall spit upon him, and shall kill him: and the third day he shall rise again.
Mar 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Jesus made statements that indicated the transition. On the night He was betrayed, the very words after healing the servant's ear, Jesus said to those arresting Him:

"But this is your hour, and the power of darkness" (Luke 22:53)
After Jesus was betrayed, He said very little. I believe Jesus did not speak in God's authority from that time on, as His relationship with God had been severed. Jesus DID say,

"but now My kingdom is not from here." (John 18:36)
Before Jesus was arrested, He said,

"For I have given [past tense] unto them the words which You have given to Me." (John 17::geek:
I believe Jesus was so quiet from the point of His arrest because He did not have the words of the Father once He became sin, the relationship, the communication had been broken.
It is 'crystal clear' Jesus 'never' said he would be dead, and in a tomb for three days, and three nights.
An in-depth study of what sayeth the Lord one can see the time period began on the night Jesus was betrayed.
And, then, the verses begin to leap off the pages.
Luk_23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
And, Jesus took that thief to Paradise.

Yes, after Jesus dies upon the cross and his body taken down and placed in the tomb, it is the next morning when Mary Magdalene goes to the tomb to see that the stone has been rolled away, and the body of Jesus is missing, and only the burial cloths remained there. Therefore the 3 days clock could not have begun with the death of Jesus, and must have started before,such as at the time of his arrest, or when Judas betrayed him.

Yes, after Jesus dies upon the cross and his body taken down and placed in the tomb, it is the next morning when Mary Magdalene goes to the tomb to see that the stone has been rolled away, and the body of Jesus is missing, and only the burial cloths remained there. Therefore the 3 days clock could not have begun with the death of Jesus, and must have started before,such as at the time of his arrest, or when Judas betrayed him.
God the father loves it when he sees his children in his word! Once you understand that, then, scripture leaps off the pages. Then, those verses that you had trouble understanding leap off the pages. Then, there goes Easter. Of course Easter is a pagan holiday. After, you study Gods' Word, you see there is no bible support for claiming my Lord, and Savior laid down in the ground for three days, and three nights, and had to remain there for the bunny rabbit to come hippoty, hippoty, hop! Very good, I am so proud of you, God loves you! Soon, our children, and grandchildren will be studying religion in schools. They have to be ready! All denominations are totally nuts! What does Gods' Word say about them denominations. Gods' Word says do not go to them! The word is replete:
Rom_16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
1Co_1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co_11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
The Math formulae for division; Numerator on top Denominator on bottom = Denominations.
Gods' Word says to not go to any of them.
Jesus is in serious trouble because of all the different divisions. All the different religions. Jesus is in serious trouble.
No matter what anybody says about my Lord and Savior, I have to be ready to show 'with scripture' how I have support by what sayeth the Lord.
1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts:
and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Now, Gods' Word is true! Jesus took the thief to Paradise. He did not take him to heaven. That is where God the father resides.

Joh_20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

That thief on the cross was baptized! That is a perfect example of baptism. He was baptized into the death of Jesus!
Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
When you get baptized you 'put on Jesus Christ'.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

That is a very large step you just took!
Gal_1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
Easter and those other man made traditions have no support in the Bible!
King James destroyed Christianity! He translated the Geneva Bible, and did not know how to interpret 'different languages' and inserted "unknown tongues" and those who believe that is what it says although in the preface it states clearly when you see words in italics that means it is not the correct interpretation. That modern day 'tongue speaking' began in Topeka, Kansas by a 'woman'!

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
God will put a wrath on you for even listening to that nonsense.
1Ti_6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Gods' Word is beautiful when you study it!
Many scholars, including myself state if 'women' would stop speaking in tongues, it would cease. Women are not even suppose to speak in church.
If a woman said one word in Church, Apostle Paul had one word for her! Silence
1Co_14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
1Ti_2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1Ti_2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Amen

Yet Jesus usurped all conventional norms in how he treated Mary Magdalene, on a level almost like one of the apostles.
God has provided us with the infallible word of God! In my opinion what we have is the Basic Bible. There has been an additional part of the Bible. I believe it is
the Advanced Bible. I believe it is so very important to actually 'study' the Bible. Many want to put God back in schools. What God would be there? The Denominations that
teach lunacy would soon dissipate. There is only One God! An ink-depth study shows the God of the Bible and Allah are the same God. Christians are suppose to bring the Islam
and all other religions to Jesus thru love. Ishmael, and Isaac have the same father! Abram

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
This is from John 17. This is the Lords' prayer! The entire chapter 17 is the Lords' prayer!
Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Joh 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Jesus is stating he is no longer of this world. He is in the 'heart of the earth'.
There are at least 28 verses that show there is only one God!

How many Gods' does one think there are?

Joh_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
This is from John 17. This is the Lords' prayer! The entire chapter 17 is the Lords' prayer!
Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Joh 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Jesus is stating he is no longer of this world. He is in the 'heart of the earth'.
There are at least 28 verses that show there is only one God!

How many Gods' does one think there are?
One God with three positions or in three persons! Jehovah God the Father,-- Jesus, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit but only One God--A three cord plaited into ONE CORD that cannot be broken by anyone or anything! He as three in one reigns Supreme & He is the Beginning & the end Who is Almighty God, The First & The Last & The Begining & the end--Alpha & Omega!

There was no other god before Him nor will there ever be!! Satan thinks he is a god, but he was created as Lucifer, the beautfulest angel but jealousy was found in him & he would rise above God & be god himself: so by warring with one-third of the angels against God's two-thirds of His faithful angels, God cast satan & the fallen angels to earth & now they fight against God & His born-again human Creations, we Christians, Jesus Believers, because he was defeated at Calvary by God's Son, Jesus Christ & hates each of us, as he & his wicked spirits (fallen angels) fight us in continual battling for our souls against God's Holy Spirit. Whose LOVE for us is calling to come to Jesus & live our lives, daily, for Him & not EVIL satan & his demon (fallen angels) servants! Right or wrong this is my version of our One & Only God ruling in three persons or offices! Ma

Tyrus was the angel in heaven.
A Lament over the King of Tyre
Eze 28:11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Eze 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
Eze 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
Whenever God cast Tyrus to the ground, notice how God said Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God;
The garden of Eden no longer existed, and God now refers to it as Eden the garden of God. Most scholars including myself believe the Garden of Eden was an allegory. A place in the 'space' of time. It was never a physical place. If it was we could have found it by now. It was a place of peace. Allegory allegory an art form, as a story, painting, or sculpture, in which the components have a symbolic, figurative meaning. — allegorist, allegorizer, n. — allegorical, ad To understand it was an allegory it makes it easier to understand Cain.
Gen_4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
"[O]n the east of Eden." International Standard Bible Encyclopedia.
Nod
nod (נוד, nōdh): The land of Eden, to which Cain migrated after the murder of his brother and his banishment by Yahweh (Gen_4:16). Conjecture is useless as to the region intended. The ideas of China, India, etc., which some have entertained, are groundless. The territory was evidently at some distance, but where is now undiscoverable.
My interpretation is the land of Nod, is meant to wonder. After the comma, "[o]n the east of Eden." This is to mean, when you get up in the morning, and you see the sun that is the beginning. Gods' Word means exactly that; however, with a very spiritual meaning. Tyrus, Lucifer, Satan, the serpent are all unrighteous. The evil unrighteous began at that moment in time, in the far East, 'the beginning'.
Jehovah! Jehovah God are both (2) two different titles. Neither one of them are names.
Exo_6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
God is now preparing to reveal his identity! In the name God if you will search you will find his personification.
Gen 22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
Some read into that he is the Lord that sees.
Others read into that: The Lord is Provider YHWH-jireh The Lord will provide Isn't that beautiful! I know that is the proper interpretation because of the following.
This is Jesus - Pre-incarnate Most scholars say it is Melchizedek. Most likely it is! If I lead you thru Melchizedek, you would fall on your knees, and worship Jesus.
Gen 22:15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
Gen 22:16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
Gen 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
Gen 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
Most scholars, including myself believe the angel of the LORD is Jesus, pre-incarnate Jesus. Before Jesus was born into this world thru the immaculate conception.
Did you notice the angel of the Lord spoke in the first person! In the verses above I made it bold.
"y myself have I sworn, saith the LORD . . . By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD . . . That in blessing I will bless thee . . . I will multiply". That is Jesus!

Addendum:
Melchizedek
:

Jesus Christ told them he was Melchizedek:

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Who did Abraham meet?

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem 'brought forth bread and wine': and he was the priest of the most high God.

Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Most scholars miss it right here!

Melchizedek . . . ‘brought forth ‘bread and wine’ that’s right! Melchizedek brought forth ‘bread and wine’ the ‘body’ of the pre-incarnate Jesus Christ!

Mat_26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

Mar_14:22 And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

Luk_22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1Co_11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Mat 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mat 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Melchizedek . . . ‘brought forth ‘bread and wine’ that’s right! Melchizedek brought forth ‘bread and wine’ the ‘body’ of the pre-incarnate Jesus Christ!

The Priestly Order of Melchizedek

Heb 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
Heb 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
Heb 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
Heb 7:4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
Cain is the son of the serpent:

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Jesus Christ knew quite well what genealogy was!

Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Jesus told them 'Ye are of your father the devil, . . . He was a murderer from the beginning . . . for he is a liar, and the father of it.'
This is beautiful scripture: Who was the first murderer: Cain. The serpent (Lucifer, Satan, Devil, and Tyrus, plus others) was the first liar.
I dearly love studying Gods' Word.
I do not believe any Denomination, Preacher, or Religion.

1Pe_4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Jesus Christ in red letter says he hates them Denominations.

Rev_2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
The Bible is replete:
Rom_16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
1Co_1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
1Co_3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
1Co_11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
All Denominations have their own doctrine, and their own deeds; thus, they cause division.

One God with three positions or in three persons! Jehovah God the Father,-- Jesus, God the Son & God the Holy Spirit but only One God--A three cord plaited into ONE CORD that cannot be broken by anyone or anything! He as three in one reigns Supreme & He is the Beginning & the end Who is Almighty God, The First & The Last & The Begining & the end--Alpha & Omega!

There was no other god before Him nor will there ever be!! Satan thinks he is a god, but he was created as Lucifer, the beautfulest angel but jealousy was found in him & he would rise above God & be god himself: so by warring with one-third of the angels against God's two-thirds of His faithful angels, God cast satan & the fallen angels to earth & now they fight against God & His born-again human Creations, we Christians, Jesus Believers, because he was defeated at Calvary by God's Son, Jesus Christ & hates each of us, as he & his wicked spirits (fallen angels) fight us in continual battling for our souls against God's Holy Spirit. Whose LOVE for us is calling to come to Jesus & live our lives, daily, for Him & not EVIL satan & his demon (fallen angels) servants! Right or wrong this is my version of our One & Only God ruling in three persons or offices! Ma