Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is the link to pm a member?

I see a “contact user” link in the member message that opens a conversation . Is that it? It must be obvious, but I just do not see it.

I see a “contact user” link in the member message that opens a conversation . Is that it? It must be obvious, but I just do not see it.

When you see a member avatar (photo) or a link to the members' username, click on it and it will open up a menu. In the menu is a button [Start conversation] . This will allow you to send message directly to the member that is in the conversation. You can actually add more than one member into the conversation if you desire to.

Whatever the name in the "Recipients" box are the only member(s) whom will see the conversation started by you.

An another way to start a conversation with a member is to click on the envelope in the upper right corner next to your username and a menu will open up.

There will be a button [Start a conversation] on the bottom of the menu but you will need to type in member's name in the conversation's Recipients box. You only need to type in the first 2 or 3 letters and a list will pop up with members matching the first 2 or 3 letter for you to click on and it will place the member into the Recipients box. You can add more than one members into the Recipients box if you desire to.