Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

which has been your favorite garrett?

I'm going to have to say my old GTI2500; Dead on pinpointing and the voice! I've also had (owned) the ADS, 7X, 10X, CXII and the ACE 250. I really liked my son's ACE 400... very easy to use... turn on and go machine. TC-NM

For salt water the Garrett Infinium when hip mounted, Function wise the ATX would have taken first place, but its physical size and weight make the beast a chore to use.

Mine was a Garrett Groundhog Money Hunter. Was my late fathers and I found my first nugget with it, 4 1/2 grams.

The AT Pro was the first Garrett I purchased back in 2009, I never did take to the ATP, purchased the Garrett Gold Master 24K a while back and a Garrett Axiom just recently I like the Axiom but it is so new to me and a learning process with the FC DD coils, that I end up using my 24K more, so the 24K is my favorite Garret out of the three I own rite now, I am sure I will get there with the Axiom but again is so new to me that I am still learning it and also its a PI which is also very new to me and a learning process, just like any detector

Started with a Freedom II+ back in the 1980s, then moved on to a GTA-1000, GTI-2500, and now an Apex. The ‘2500 was pretty neat with the imaging, but at my age was like swinging a brick on a stick. I like the Apex b/c of its light weight, rechargeable LiPo battery and wireless headphones.