Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White's Surf P. I.

A

Anonymous

I have just purchased a used PI DETECTOR it is the White's surfmaster. I believe it is the first they came out with. Anybody have one? Give ALL the low down Bob

Hello Bob, so your going to get into the water? You know hot air floats, right.....HA, Keith

Keith Now I know you can tell me something about a whites pi. If anybody knows about hot air floating. Come to the meeting Thursday night at 6:30. We been missing you. Bob

Hey Bob,
Using the whites PI is a real no-brainer. Just
turn it on, get in the water and swing that thing. Dig all signals. carry big trash pouch,
get lots of boxes to show your finds.

HH Dennis

Wow that's a nice collection. How many years have you been water detecting? If i remember correctly (from a different forum few years ago) you are from maine?

Nice collection of finds!

Nice finds Dennis and plenty of them. When did you find the turtle bracelet next to the watch on the left? I found one just like it a few days ago. Animal jewelry seems to be getting very popular.

HH
Doc