Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who out there is Tired

Do not think you are being picked on by Findmall. Others received more severe bans than you.
I've never believed that Findmall messed with me, in fact, I've been here since 2008 without a problem, but I needed to explain myself.

lets be clear about one thing no one that I seen attacked you Draco you were the one that did the attacking because a lot of us said air test meant nothing I was also banned for a couple of days which I feel i should not have been i do apologize for what I said

I will tell you had the addmin that banned both of us for two days had taken the time to look back where you attacked other members also in another thread in my opinion they would have straightened you out then I have been a member for several years on find mall also and no I do not post often as sitting on a PC is not my life I lurk most of the time for all I care they can ban me for life because after this reply I will not be back

lets be clear about one thing no one that I seen attacked you Draco you were the one that did the attacking because a lot of us said air test meant nothing I was also banned for a couple of days which I feel i should not have been i do apologize for what I said
It is not what is said, but how it is said. I already made it clear in another post, that it did not seem fair to me that they banned you for this "discussion" that was not so much. But for the other, where it clearly started with another user. I am very sorry that you are leaving, it is not my intention and Findmall's, I don't think either. Greetings

If you watch carefully, air tests in fact actually do give out some vital information. They can give you a maximum potential depth reading. Further comparisons in ground will give you an idea of how the detector punches through real soil conditions. Using various conductive targets, will highlight those targets representing those you may pursue. Gold comes to mind. If gold targets suffer in air tests, they most certainly will suffer in real conditions. Air tests also identify VDI numbers or icons, and how they act in the fringe air tests also gives you an idea on how well the overall function of the detector locks on targets.

If you watch carefully, air tests in fact actually do give out some vital information. They can give you a maximum potential depth reading. Further comparisons in ground will give you an idea of how the detector punches through real soil conditions. Using various conductive targets, will highlight those targets representing those you may pursue. Gold comes to mind. If gold targets suffer in air tests, they most certainly will suffer in real conditions. Air tests also identify VDI numbers or icons, and how they act in the fringe air tests also gives you an idea on how well the overall function of the detector locks on targets.
Also a baseline to go back and check the detector against if you think something might be amiss with it.

I agree
The air tests really give a lot of information.
1 ° the mineralization on my land is not the same as on yours.
2 ° how much sensitivity your detector can support where you are.
3rd what mode are you using?
4th which coil do you use?
5 ° do you use notch discrimination? How much?
6 What metals or coins do you use for the tests? And so on for a long etc. Therefore, we can all do or use the air test as a general test.

Happy New Year everyone. I see 2 members on this post decided to go ahead and act up, swear and start calling names. Let me be clear, this nonsense might work on other forums or social media, but it it is not allowed here. Those 2 members were given a few days ban. Be advised, we here at Findmall will not tolerate anymore of it.

Happy Hunting & New Year
Gatekeeper
Totally agree with what you do.
Though I can't deny it's sometimes fun and interesting to see a lil colorful um.
Interjections. 😊

If the development of the Legend is Anything like the impressive and inexpensive Simplex.
I'm very anxious to give it a try.
Most certainly there will be updates released fine tuning the feedback received.
The Simplex has become my go every machine.
If I find anything of interest.
I'll return with the big guns.
I don't like banging around my best machines.
Nor taking a chance on theft as I stop for a meal or snack's.
Yes
Definitely looking forward to the Legend.

Happy New Year everyone. I see 2 members on this post decided to go ahead and act up, swear and start calling names. Let me be clear, this nonsense might work on other forums or social media, but it it is not allowed here. Those 2 members were given a few days ban. Be advised, we here at Findmall will not tolerate anymore of it.

Happy Hunting & New Year
Gatekeeper
I really like the tones of the new machine. Quite easy on the ears.