Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Whoever sensered my post on idiosnycrasies, please explain.

Dimesworth

I ran an answer to HammeredHippi on a question he asked about the Infinium. The post was changed where I left a brand name for a straight shaft. I'm not in the business of selling shafts, so am wondering what the problem is? Dimesworth

Hi Dimesworth

The shaft you mentioned is scrambled in more than this post. At least 3 different other posts show the scrambling
I was wondering whether its real name was (@

Hi
This may be some help
http://www.andersondetectorshafts.com/11.html I am not a dealer either.

Barjarg....Thanks for the info. Really not that big of deal, but it just pissed me off that this was done. Thanks for reply. Dimesworth

.... Keep in mind that this is a moderated forum, not an open one. There are people watching, whose "job" it is to maintain order and adherence to the TOS guidleines. Their only tool for doing so, it seems, is censure. Heck, I've had entire posts deleted, without even so much as a warning shot!
So don't take it personal - it's not meant to be.