Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why I need equipment that can pull targets in and around iron.

woodchiphustler

Some reasons. The Roman is for scale.

The Bliss is hard for me to love but not to hate.But it is a deep detector and I hunt in iron infested sites. With six targets under the coil at any given time you have to concentrate or you can miss the perfect signal. I dug a 14" miinie balll week with a strong signal. So before I move on I need to use it more. its got potential.

Well, you really give every tool you try a good workout, thats for sure, this is a big Planet, time is short, and a fellow needs what gets the job done, its great for the rest of us that you do a lot of the leg work! Thanks! :clapping:
Mud

Not a problem friend.

I like that feature of 2 tone audio , with you being able to lower the volume for iron. In Keiths videos, the hi tones really jump out.

Wood chip hustler, seeing your spot has lots of Iron , Have you tried the Vista Gold. ? I think it would be a good brother to the bliss.

Yes and the RG1000v2. The Deus was the star at my sites. I will settle on the Smart as a companion to the Tool. The tool is great at iron id Sometimes I think it does its job to well.

Two tone is all I need with a fast processor. I like a compromise on the frequency between 12khz and 18khz. The Smart will do the trick at 15khz for most sites I hunt. The Tool can hunt the tough iron belt of Virginia which is a big plus.

the thing i like the most about the Gold is that knobb that turns down the Iron volume , thats the coolest thing I have ever seen on a detector its to bad its not on the smart,

Both of those resons were insturmental in me going with the Gold instead of the two cheaper models. But the kicker is the video of the response to targets in the middle of nails. I tried the same test with my F 75 SE. Not a chirp. That's when I listed it on ebay and ordered the Gold. Should be here two to three weeks.

keep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

Most US Manufacturers never considered fast processors. I started using UK , European detectors about 10 years ago with The Red Heat.If your a Colonial house site hunter fast recovery is a must. Higher frequency detectors allow you to find small low conductive pewter buttons and cut Spanish re ales. Higher frequency does not ID iron as well so having the 2 tone is a must for my hunting situation. I will pick up a Smart soon as spring is around the corner and ticks and snakes arrive and cultivation begins. Until then I will continue to play around with the Tool.

amcjavelin said:
yeah wood chip there coming out with a 5 x 7" small elliptical in mid march and will even get closer to iron!
That will be a big plus for the Tool. The Vistas are faster.

Wow woodchip you found some amazing finds!