Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WIERD BUG ,ANYONE ELSE NOTICE

A

Anonymous

HI Gang
Yes, I have been finding a few coins and if someone can recomend a photo site to up load my pictures to I will try to post some this week ...
Anway I had not reset my detector {explorerXS} n quite a while like over a month + and I noticed that was not getting the depth that I was a customed too ...but the thing that really tipped me off was that the audio would be the same on all targets No matter how I changed the options ,variability or any other host of options including the ferrous,conductive etc....finally dreading that somthing serious was amiss ...I rebooted the explorer and its got the depth and high sounds that I HAD been acustomed too..After tweaking on the factory load and putting in my disc. pattern and clearing the iron mask mode{IRON HAS A HARDER TIME HIDING A GOOD FIND..WONT BE ALLTHE WAY TO THE RIGHT,but you will know its not iron} the way I like to hunt where I can switch to the differint modes at a PUNCH of the pad ..... Any way will keep an eye on her and let you know if this is a recurring problem ...
Any one ELSE ever have a BUG like this or AM I just the lucky guy .....Thanks ahead keep em coming ..
HappY Trails
Jim Pugh

Save your image as a jpeg using a paint program. Go to PhotoPoint and upload image. Go to your image and keep clicking on it until it's all by its self. Then go to the top at Address and right click on and cut. Go to the forum you want to send the image to and go to Optional Image URL and right click and paste. Delete the extra http://.

What do you mean by "re boot"? are you just redoing your screens in SAVE? Ken

In case you didn't know, you can reboot or reset the XS to it's original factory presets by holding down the power button for 5 seconds.
GL/HH

Thanks Mitch, I've been doing that. I just didn't call it "reboot". Thanks Ken