Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones? a question.......

darkmark1967

Hello all,
a little while ago I bought a wireless transmitting module to use with my etrac and I just thought can I use it with my TDI PRO or will the radio link cause too much interference? I don't seem to notice any difference when I switch the unit on but thought I'd ask...................
Happy Hunting,
Mark

The TDI is a fairly wide spectrum device (as are most PI machines), and thus more prone to EMI.

Having said that, if you don't notice any detector instability, or depth issues when using it, I'd say go for it, and enjoy!

mike

Have you tried the wireless headphone setup on the TDI Pro yet ?? must admit i had not thought about using my wireless headphone on my TDI,will try later on and see how it performs,cannot see any reason why that it should not work.

Have just tried out my spare set of Deteknik headphones on my TDI Pro and they do work rather well,no interference and certainly no delay that i can sense,they do give a good audio threshold tone as well,so thus far albeit i have not tried them out in the field but they pass the all important audio test so far and could well decide on keeping them on the machine.

Only thing that i am not sure about is that when using the TDI or infact any machine for deep down whisper signals i prefer full cup headphones so that i dont miss those desirable deep whisper signals,the Deteknik headphones are neither small cups nor large over the earcups but i dont think i will have any problems with wind or background noise that will swamp out those whisper signals.