Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wireless module how dose it work

diggerdick

Just got my CTX to day how dose the wireless head phones work my cd drive is not working on computer do you have to charge it

The charger for the battery, also, has a port on the side for the cable that charges the WM-10. Plug the appropriate cable into the WM-10 (the WM-10 port is on top and covered by a square rubber plug) and into the charger to charge the WM-10 wireless module. I charge my battery and WM-10 both at the same time. Each of them will take a couple of hours or so to charge. When charged the light will go from flashing green to a solid green.