Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wish my Ace would find something extraordinary!!

John-Edmonton said:
Location Location Location
How well I know! The Corps of Engineers has closed ALL beaches to detectorists and the school in my city AND adjoining cities have fenced in the school's! Soooo, the ONLY way to search the beach areas is- well- with a sensitive, 360° detection, vibration mode pinpointer! :surrender:

Gamma_Joe said:
Hey Slingshot,

How about parks and curb strips?

Joe
Man, my Ace/sniper coil combo is a killer and I'm finding gobs of stuff! Others sometimes search my areas with their big coils and deep machines, but the sniper goes where they can't. Have found coins AGAINST bench poles! I have some costume jewelry that look so real they would make your heart skip a beat! Found a $1 coin today. But NOTHING worthy of Vaughn's consideration. I even have gobs of tricks Ive learned with the Ace. When THE find comes, I'll use it in my story. Amazing detector combo that many overlook.

Do those "items" count toward a prize in contests??
(Has a new program been added for " beach diamonds" & "candy?")

I live in Texas. At State Parks it is a $350. fine for even having a detector in your trunk.
Wonder if anyone ever been prosecuted for having a detector in their trunk? Might be fun to ask a park ranger, or stop at the office.

Possibly the best advise is to not try so hard. If parks and Corps grounds are off limits then as suggested, find about sidewalk strips and city parks etc. I find it implausible they could fine for having a detector in your trunk. One, search warrant....... two, even if seen not being used the inference would be mere possession would be criminal then. Just my thought