Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wish nokta would make a pinpointer that

I’ve been thinking this same thing. I recently switched to the bulky pulsedive after losing my tried and true fpulse a week ago. After a few hours of frustration using the pulsedive, I’ve pulled the new Tek-Point off the shelf. It performs far better for me. I’m used to it.

I agree totally that (pulsedive) there should be a smaller built pulse pointer with main detection strength at the tip. The dang thing goes crazy and takes extra time to locate targets when it’s small or multiple. And if anything, please correct the crazy delay after power on before detection is allowed. It’s way long.

I’ve been thinking this same thing. I recently switched to the bulky pulsedive after losing my tried and true fpulse a week ago. After a few hours of frustration using the pulsedive, I’ve pulled the new Tek-Point off the shelf. It performs far better for me. I’m used to it.

I agree totally that (pulsedive) there should be a smaller built pulse pointer with main detection strength at the tip. The dang thing goes crazy and takes extra time to locate targets when it’s small or multiple. And if anything, please correct the crazy delay after power on before detection is allowed. It’s way long.
The delay in power is because you have the wifi turned on, it’s looking for the headphones which I assume your not using, turn it off and there is no delay.

What I don't like about the Nokta pinpointer is the fact that it does not detect gold chain very well, if al all. I'm not talking about something huge or bold, but smaller gold chains or even a gold/diamond wedding ring. Not a peep, even touching the pinpointer tip to the ring. My old (black) Garrett has no trouble.