Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Working the High Sands this week

mudpuppy

With the F70. The High Sands are the big dunes that are on the edge of Lake Michigan. They are a very steep and physically demanding way to hunt. They are also very old, so I was after old silver, I got a little over 100 coins out of there, all clad, and found this letterbox. Inside was a notebook,pencil, and instructions for the finder to write something and rehide it. The posts go back to 03 up to 2010 and were from all sorts of people. Just another sign to us detectorists that try to find locations where people once were. I'm gonna spend the weekend on the flat, schoolyards mostly I recon, let my hip joints recover, and try to rack up some numbers. I can say I think a lot about all of your posts and the various styles you all have for hunting when I go out, and try to approach each area with how you would do it in mind. I'll break 8k coins this weekend with a good hunt or two. :buds:
Mud