Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WTB Minelab Musketeer Advantage

ToddB64

Hi All ! :)

I know the subject detector is long out of production and has the old analog circuit, but if someone has a nice undamaged fully operational Advantage to sell at a price that fits my budget (Including shipping and a hip-mount controI Box & battery pack bag (The eight penlight (AA) batteries are easily installed into a compact compartment and this in turn slots into the underneath of the control box, a great improvement over the older models) I would like to know the price you need to ship to my address below.

If you don't have the hip-mount control box/battery pack bag, that's OK, however, with a low SS monthly income, I couldn't afford a new bag, selling on the Internet for $48.00, but might be able to afford less money for a used one.

Thanks for feedback on this.

ToddB64

Todd E. Brock
620 E. State Street, Apt 3A
Georgetown, Ohio 45121