Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-Terra 30 First Impresssions in the Field

wpaxt

As promised, here are my thoughts and impressions on the X-Terra 30 which I received from Minelab this week to field test. I was able to spend a number of hours in the same park setting that I detected in with the X-Terra 50. Unfortunately due to terrible LA traffic and my son

This is the kind of good, practical information I like to see from unbiased users on new machines. Get to the point, cover the bases, and turn out the lights when you're done. Very good post.

Ralph

I'm looking forward to your upcoming post. I think the 30 and 50 both are rock solid performers at any price or classification.
Have some guest coming for the holidays and if the weather holds out I'm sure we will put them to use.
H.H.
Mike

It is nice to read a post on how the X-30 actually worked for you in the field. My findings have been very similar. I will mention, with the coin high-tone of the X-30 being the same for all US coins,(except nickels) I find myself hunting with it more often than I ever imagined. Just turn it on and hunt. Very solid products, whichever model you choose. HH Randy