Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X- TERRA new 70 coming out?

Low-Boy/LCPM

On the forum there is talk about a new X-terra the 70? I was thinking if the T2 at the price they are charging would come out with a lower end unit rather then a higher end unit. It would seem to me they would bring out a T1? It would be nice if a company would let users update a chip for a hundred bucks or so rather then buy a new unit.

There is a new PI in the last stages that is due this spring this is from a post I found on the PI forum...

Thanks for asking. I have very recently been put in the position of having a lot of extra time. I will use it to finish up the Pulse Devil. Last year I found gold with it in Alaska and before that I found ancient Roman and medeival hammered coins in England. Look for the first detectors to be released in about May. I don't know the pricing yet as I have to figure out what they are going to cost me.
I will be selling the Pulse Devil's under the company name of Hellfire Detectors. I will be putting a website up soon at: www.hellfiredtectors.com

Please feel free to email any questions that you may have to me at: devilbat@bellsouth.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS FORUM ON THE TERRA FORUM THEY SEEM TO THINK THAT THE COMPANY CAME OUT WITH THE 30 AND THE 50 AND THEY SOLD A GOOD NUMBER AND THIS SPRING A HIGHER END UNIT. THAT MAKES IT HARD ON THE GUYS THAT JUST PARTED WITH THEIR MONEY... I HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH THE T2!

But I wouldn't hold my breath.......say maybe 2008 or so ? :)

Seriously, you guys who are just buying the T2.... it's going to take alot to improve on this flagship model. The basic performance is "ALL THERE", and anything else is just a matter of form and features. I sold mine on the expectation of trying out another DFX, but after seeing what an experienced DFX user could do with his, changed my mind and decided to see what White's come up with next. The T2 gave up nothing whatsoever in performance to the DFX, and generally did much better with alot less clutter and bother.

Ralph

Now that I have a T2 and have seen it's ability potential, I'm DFX-less again. ;)

After I played with the T2 for awhile, the DFX started looking less and less enticing. Just before I sold it, I had the chance to go out with a buddy who has used the DFX for about 3 years. Right then and there I decided to wait on the "next generation"......and last I heard, he had the DFX for sale in anticipation of buying a T2. Nuff Sed ! :lol:

Ralph