Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xl pro

ronburton

I would like to hear from xl pro users on the pros and cons of this machine Thanks, Ron B.

I'll start with the cons- None! I can't think of one thing I don't like about the 6000 series for my type of hunting. Pros- The most accurate TID of any machine made that I've tried. Depth in my ground and because I've used these machines for some time matches or exceeds my old Fisher CZ6 and Sovereign. Works very well in iron with great iron disc. Has TR disc mode for even better performance in trashy areas if your ground allows it. Can be swung as fast as you can swing it for large open areas and for trashy sites you can use a small coil and tweek the Signal Balance and sweep rather slow and still get good depth. Now I will say the forbidden comment. It's just damn fun to use! The Seated Quarter I dug today sounded off with that silver sound and when that meter locked on quarter at 6 1/2 inches I knew for a fact I had a Barber or Seated waiting for me.

Hi Ron, welcome aboard! I guess the name says it all. Couldn't find any cons, so they just named it the "PRO". :thumbup: