Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp backsnap headphone avoidence

ananda

just a wee heads up and trick to do to the back phones loads of peeps say they are fragile and they are if you abuse them aspecialy if your used to full wired headsets xp have two diferent types of wireless headphones for there other machines the WS1 backphone (which basicly has the same body as the deus ones)and WS3 full head phone which xp are in the process of sortin out for the deus basicly the ws1 is lighter and much nicer to use aspecialy if one detects in hot climates the ws3 is like the full headsets so hot on the ears but perfect in fresher climates, mind a wooly hat and backphones work a treat lol i have had both for years now and mainly always use the backphones and fare enough they fold down and you have a box to put them in but come on how many times will you fold them away ,use box etc even if you do the back loop might snap with a sitting on , bag stuffed etc which i have done twice in the last few years but can be repaired which is the same thing as avoiding snapping :) all you need to do is cut some semi ridgid plastic like from the rounds of a milk container snip to the same size length as back part then insulate tape and job done :) they wont fold down anymore but there wireless so sit round the neck a treat slightly lopsided lol

I've been meaning to do that to mine. The middle hinge is starting to loosen up and the wires are popping out. I would rather see them go with a simple, solid band instead of the fold up design. They're compact enough. Very comfortable though.