Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp deus frequencies???? Help

Russ62

hello all im new to the forum and I just got my new deus and I have a question on the frequencies.. in the manual it states the deus has four freqs... 4-8-12-18
when im setting a program I noticed that my freqs say 4- 7.8 -11.7 -17.7 ... is this normal?? thank you...
Russ

Ok cool thanks I thought the machine need calibration or something.. I'm a newbie to this machine... I took it out today for the first time and I was like hell 2000 for a machine that finds all the rusty bottlecaps . I called the place I bought it from and he told me to turn the silencer up to four.. then I started finding coins.

If your hunting coins in 12k or 8k (best all around frequencys) you can check for a ID number drop by using the 4k frequency.
ID will show much lower number at 4k than eight or 12 on a good (coin) target and not change much on bottle cap.

All of this assumes you do NOT have ID normalized and does not work as reliable on very deep targets. (Dig all good sounding deep targets regardless of ID)

You can make and save new program using lower frequency or just change as needed.
Try this out in test garden, it works for me!

I prefer this method to increasing silencer.

Do the drag back method on suspected caps. If the audio goes to crap right before it falls off the front of the coil. Good chance its a BC! I dont prefer high settings on the silencer.