Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP DEUS POTENTIAL

cedarswamp

Had my deus about two weeks running through the programs mostly gm power and deus fast playing with the parimiters to crank for depth and seperation with not major results.Decided to surrender and try one of the progams listed on youtube and was very impressed it seems the combination of select changes turns this into a mean machine.The 12k goes deep in my test garden cant wait to try it out for deep silver.Found 1909 barber dime and 1941 merk 1936 buffalo two rings and many other items,,,,,,,,,,CEDAR

Really Nice Finds! I took my new Deus out for a short spin today and realized how long it's been since I sold the first one. I was really rusty and forgot how sensitive the thing is. Gotta get some time on it to relearn. Congrats on the good hunt.

Pesc

Nice work Cedar! Lover the barber! The XP Deus is a heck of a metal detector!

I use the 12 myself most of the time. What frequency were you using on the silver dimes?

I was using deus fast freq. 18k disc. just below nickle audio 2, sens 90, in the 12k program I dug a 22 bullet 7 inches the length of my shovel no I.D. clipped audio,,,,,,,,CEDAR