Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP DEUS programs

Super Dupont

I would like to get some of the XP programs tweaked that the users of the XP used for different kinds of hunts. coin, beach etc.
thanks you to all

The deus's bible.....Get it..WELL worth it.Shouldn't have to ask questions about the deus. The book answers all.

Andy's book is the only way to go it will answer a lot of question

jsgarvin said:
Mine's on back order.....its killin me...:drool:

I'm starting to think I might have got the last copy

she was pretty beat when she arrived like the locker room playboy lol

no complaints it took less than a week and was autographed

you won't be disappointed it is the DEUS bible

Here is my current coin program
disc. 10
sens. 92
freq. 11.7
iron vol 0
react, 2
silencer 1
audio resp 4
notch 0
5 tones: 200/10 351/50 651/84 800/97 255-end

This keeps me focused on the 84-97 VDI (silver coins) but still allows me to hear the mid VDIs and decide for myself. Also in my area I get a lot of falsing or junk signals in the 97-99 that I like to grunt out. In my ground keeping the reactivity at 2 makes a pretty big diff. in depth. If i move it up to 3 I lose real depth.

I too would echo the comments on Andy's book, well worth the money.

HH
Robert

msviking said:
Here is my current coin program
disc. 10
sens. 92
freq. 11.7
iron vol 0
react, 2
silencer 1
audio resp 4
notch 0
5 tones: 200/10 351/50 651/84 800/97 255-end

This keeps me focused on the 84-97 VDI (silver coins) but still allows me to hear the mid VDIs and decide for myself. Also in my area I get a lot of falsing or junk signals in the 97-99 that I like to grunt out. In my ground keeping the reactivity at 2 makes a pretty big diff. in depth. If i move it up to 3 I lose real depth.

I too would echo the comments on Andy's book, well worth the money.

HH
Robert

I run a program that is almost identical to this. The only difference is I use a iron volume=1. I like to know when iron is present without having to look at the screen to know. There are places that its use has no value for the most part but if you are working a site that may contain a lot of small iron ---nails,screws etc--- knowing they are there will alert me to slow down and possibly adjust my settings.

I am new to the Deus so take my opinion for what you think it may be worth.
Jpiddle

Where are you ordering it from as it is not backordered . . . . or should not be?

Andy