Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus unboxing video with multiple silver!!! :thumbup:

Big Boys Hobbies

This should help with answers about the new Deus! Thanks GoneHunting for the video! Feel free to contact me with questions or the new XP Deus.

XP Deus video

Nice video,I wish I could have heard the silver tone it gave. It would be nice to compare the tone to other machines.

Nice to see that the Xp Deus finds new targets in sites, that have pounded hard and silver is always a plus.:thumbup:

Oh and put some cushion inside the headphone case, it will protect the headphones against scratching.:smoke:

I, for one, don't have the bandwidth to watch them. I hope folks who post videos realize that many others don't have the super fast Internet access needed to successfully watch them.

Sorry bout that John... sending you a pm...
thanks for posting the video Bart, I went today before the rain hit and found a few more wheats, a IH and one of my better looking buffaloes.... will post later..

Harold it XP-DEUS has 2, 3, 4 tones, and pitch which is like VCO (ramps up to a high sound over target) for sound settings choices. You could wave some silver under the coil and change those numbers on the VDI to read the near the highest of the tones range in the programer to get that if you wanted. Right now the high tone range is set at 757 to 791 (87-99 VDI) so silver would most likely fall in that high range. The VDI is pretty acurate and not jumpy so can use that with highest range tone for silver telling. The range is from 200 low to 791 highest. Also has a mono tone but think it's in all metal threshold mode only. The tone ranges are preset in the factory tone 2,3,4 modes but are infinitely adjustable in the range 200-791 given in those modes so you can set them where you like.