Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp orx

kluane

Hello everyone,
Trying to make a decision between the XP Deus or the ORX..as a 68 year old guy I like the idea of a lighter unit these days.Had a Spectra V3i but the weight just got to much after a few hours of swinging.I'm up in Ontario Canada and wonder if there are any detectorists in Southern Ontario who could comment on either of these machines.Like the simplicity of the ORX only because I really never used the Spectra to its full potential.Only do parks and beaches mainly but would love to try prospecting in the Yukon one day!!Any comments would be appreceiated..thanks...