Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xterra Pro Military discount

I have now contacted six dealers. All have declined to offer the Minelab 15% military discount. Cabelas (BassPro Shops) are offering a 5% military discount with free shipping and have them in stock.

I emailed Minelab about the military discount for the Xterra Pro. Here is their response.

Unfortunately, the X-TERRA PRO Metal Detector is not eligible for our Military Discount Program.

At this time our GO-FIND Series, PRO-FIND Series and X-TERRA PRO Detectors are not eligible to receive Minelab Military Discount.

All other Minelab Metal Detectors are eligible for our Military Discount through participating Minelab Dealers.”

At least they answered you right away. And now you know exactly what they offer the discount for.
I'm actually almost surprised that they offer a Military discount here in the states at all, being an Australian company.

Not enough profit margin on the low end detectors.

At least they answered you right away. And now you know exactly what they offer the discount for.
I'm actually almost surprised that they offer a Military discount here in the states at all, being an Australian company.
The US has a larger buying market than most. 5% military discount would have been a nice gesture. Bravo to Bass Pro shops for picking up the slack from Minelab.