Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yeller Feller accessories from Sun Ray - anybody interested?

Ralph Sun Ray

We are presently field testing an in-line probe for the Ace 150 & 250 as well as a 12.5" double-d coil. We need to know what interest there is before we go into production. The coil is extremely light in weight and only adds 2 oz (without a coil cover) over the stock elliptical coil - still less than 3 lb total! With the in-line probe the entire detector and large coil only weighs a total of 3.5 lb.

I have been personally field testing the protos in the photo below and they will definitely be part of my own Ace 250 accessories. The large coil definitely increases the Yeller Feller's depth and on a fresh buried quarter it looks like approx. 2.5 - 3" in my moist soil. The ground coverage is greatly increased with the DD coil and works great in areas where there is not a lot of co-located trash targets. The probe, as usual definitely speeds up recovery time and offers the same functions of a coil including visual and audible target ID along with pinpoint function.

If and when released, we will run an introductory special on each item and a combo special if probe & coil are ordered together. Please post your thoughts or interest below this post. Thank you.

Ralph (Sun Ray)