Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yo Brothers a prayer would help.

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose...March has not been a kind month here so I'll unload on you bouy's broad shoulders.
First off thanks for your prayers with Ruth who passed away.
Step father home from the hospital and doing some what fine after the knee replacement..driving maw up the creek.
My biological father called from Huntsville Alabama two days ago and floored me...he has terminal brain and lung cancer..prayers needed.
Sometime back posted a photo of our lone lady who is atttending our forum hunt well she has just found a lump in her breast. Pat is a retired nurse and taking things in stride at the moment and is awaiting further testing.Prayers needed. Will keep you informed.
Having my water machine die pales in comparison to these events. Be glad when April comes and will pray....hard! Any more bad things....save them for next month!

But admire you dearly. I will certainly pray for you and yours. I so look forward to read your posts each day brother. Thank you, thank you. And God bless you.