Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You ever wonder how a coin gets to where you find it?

A

Anonymous

I know that I have seen Steve post some unusual coins, but for me, this one takes the cake...I found this coin at the base of a tree that is in a big vacant lot that used to house a school and a skating rink. Lots of trash and fill dirt, but there it is, and its not very old either! It would be interesting to see how James Michner would craft a story around this find. (For those of you who are scratching your head over that comment, read his book "The Source").

here we have a world class university plus a large airbase. I think people from there drop these unusual ones sometimes. neat find, steve in so az

be found in an unexpected place! Wish I could find some of those Euros that I see posted on other forums!
Our Sagajaweas help, but those $2.00 & up Euros would add up fast!
I like finding foreign coins as the beauty of them are something to behold!
God Bless!
Betty