Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You tube is a bad influence!

I'm getting sucked into buying a new machine by youtube. I've been looking at videos of people relic hunting with the Mindlab Equinox 800 and the Deus and its making me doubt the T2+, but after watching these videos again and again I'm starting to feel confident in the T2+ again. All the targets the Nox was finding my T2+ would have easily found as well. The T2+ is good in trashy areas and has good depth as well and I'm very familiar with it . I think I might hold of on the purchase of a new machine and not fall victim to all the hype just yet. I would appreciate the groups thoughts and advice on this.

RichW

Never had the T2 but I had the F75. The F75 is a very good machine. I bought a Deus 1 3 1/2 years ago. I absolutely love it. I have ordered the Deus 2 mainly for salt water but I'll be keeping the 1. The ability to change frequencies and settings on different sites...it's like having several different detectors. I sold my F75 and a few others. If my Deus 2 ever arrives I'll sell off my salt water machine and I'll be down to 2 machines. (Deus 1 and 2). But that's just me, if you love the T2 I wouldn't tell you to sell it to buy something else. Best of luck

u2robert

Never had the T2 but I had the F75. The F75 is a very good machine. I bought a Deus 1 3 1/2 years ago. I absolutely love it. I have ordered the Deus 2 mainly for salt water but I'll be keeping the 1. The ability to change frequencies and settings on different sites...it's like having several different detectors. I sold my F75 and a few others. If my Deus 2 ever arrives I'll sell off my salt water machine and I'll be down to 2 machines. (Deus 1 and 2). But that's just me, if you love the T2 I wouldn't tell you to sell it to buy something else. Best of luck
Same here keeping the EQ 800, XP Deus 1 & if I ever get my Deus 2
Also keeping my White's TM 808 cause you never know.
I about sold the TM-808 was testing it in the backyard getting ready to sell it making sure it was still working I buried a 10lbs steel weight to test it, it worked so well I decided to keep it.

Odanscoils

I'm getting sucked into buying a new machine by youtube. I've been looking at videos of people relic hunting with the Mindlab Equinox 800 and the Deus and its making me doubt the T2+, but after watching these videos again and again I'm starting to feel confident in the T2+ again. All the targets the Nox was finding my T2+ would have easily found as well. The T2+ is good in trashy areas and has good depth as well and I'm very familiar with it . I think I might hold of on the purchase of a new machine and not fall victim to all the hype just yet. I would appreciate the groups thoughts and advice on this.
Their all the same lately.
Until a New ground breaking tech that positively ID's metals in the ground 100% comes along.
Just another money sucking Gambit.

Odanscoils

Same here keeping the EQ 800, XP Deus 1 & if I ever get my Deus 2
Also keeping my White's TM 808 cause you never know.
I about sold the TM-808 was testing it in the backyard getting ready to sell it making sure it was still working I buried a 10lbs steel weight to test it, it worked so well I decided to keep it.
Love those big box coil machines.
Sumday I'll hit the big one.

Picketwire

I have a T2 and a Deus. I cannot honestly say that the Deus found something the T2 would not have. I don't think it's numbers are any more accurate but I usually just keep the Deus remote in my pocket unless I want to turn it on to change something. It is lighter and more adjustable in certain ways but I sure wish it had a toggle for all metal like the T2. What I would say is that If you want to try a Deus, now is a good time because many are discarding them for the Deus 2 and you can get them for a pretty good price. I see the price is dropping a little on the Equinox but just wait until the Equinox 2 comes out, then there will be great deals on it. But then again, you will probably be wanting the 2 by then.

MuddyMo

You're not going to find much if anything more with it. You will find things you missed as you would with if you went from the x detector to a T2. You're familiar and I assume like using your T2 so I would hold off. But,,, you never know unless you try. If you can get a great deal on a used one and can later sell it for the same $ if you don't like it then why not.

Last edited:

Dig-a-holic

I have heard that FT is supposed to come out with a couple new machines maybe around Summer but who knows. If they don't they could be the next to fall.