Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You tube is a bad influence!

There are a lot of good points on old vs. new. Gets me all excited and ready to go out esp. after the crops are harvested. The hurricane Idalia messed that up. Doing corn now then peanuts and cotton last. At my age I need temps in the low(er) 80's. I really go out when the temp. gets in the 70's and down. I detect all winter, generally, and love the colder weather. The wind can be a killer though. Get it out of the ground while you can. The govt. will want to control detecting and it will vanish one day------unless you younger guys say NO!!!.

Going back to the original title of the post about YouTube. My we all do that. I try to just read reviews from
people that are not influenced by company products that are given or payed to review. that is kinda hard to
do some times. I also come to forms as this. Even that can be a journey. But it is kinda fun also. I remember some
one saying, it,s many times more fun wanting something than getting it.

Fly🪰