Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Youll notice the Audio of the CoRe

Keith Southern

is very Conveying even in modern trash...

by this I mean the VDI may say dig...but the Audio will say NO GO....

The Audio is very conveying in its report.......the Core has great blendability in its report..foil sounds garbled.....aluminum sounds splattery....coins will sound clean and round....the junk targets will be very bleedy especially on the edges....I notice this the most in the coin range if you are running DI3...this is your modern trash Mode...the mid tone to high tone break while again factory set will still speak volumes to you in the way pulltabs sound bad compared to a coin smooth report......

If your in ancient iron debris then DI2 will be your Sleuth mode...the blending will take place in the nail zones with the audio...For unmasking ferrous from non ferrous..

Oh you can use the DI3 in iron for cherry picking the coins and higher conductors if you like.Just like you can run DI2 in modern trash..But to get sleuthy in the dense iron use the DI2...and to keep from listening to the LITE UP of aluminum and foil and all sort of non ferrous trash debris with the HYPER gain DI2 mode do your self a favor and use the DI3....

But these two modes DI2/DI3 have been well thought out and again alot of the guess work is simplified audibly for US the user through processing magic.....

Great KISS unit...

No Notching Needed ...Keep the Audio Gate open and flowing and listen...You will be rewarded....

the modes are there for a reason...and believe it or not they process completely different.

Keith

Thanks Keith...very good observation! I'm going to listen closer as I can certainly hear the "blend ability" you speak of in those modes. The CoRe has a very "readable" audio in most of its modes. I appreciate your growing knowledge of the Nokta Fors CoRe.

Charles