Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

🏁 Crazy Mad Scientist Detector on Ebay - A Must See While You Can - Next Level Steam Punk Mad 🏁

thepest

doc4.jpg

This Thing Is Next Level Mad Science.... The Guy Is A Genius.... And Nutts.... But Wow.... This Is Crazy.... I've included just a few of his many pictures... Here is His description...
Link is at The Bottom...

Item description from the seller
I love this machine these are well built and works fantastic I highly modified it it no longer takes 6 nine volt now got one 36v from a hoverboard it's new and fits perfectly inside I've never had to charge it and I've used this alot I added the Bluetooth module for the wireless headphones also I added a oscilloscope so I can see the signal that is received I've never seen anyone do this it has its own battery and by selecting different cycle speed you can slow down speed up and zoom in to the wave and see the difference in the signal for different metals I modified the pole so I put the machine on my side on in my backpack it's adjustable I believe it's 10 1/2 inch coil to and it can be broken down small it comes with the charger for headphones but not the hover board charger it's a 42volt low Amps there not much ill make sure it's fully charged you won't have to charge it for a wile
ms1.jpg

ms4.jpg

ms5.jpg

Ebay Link To Mad Science Detector