Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

🏁 Quick.. Dumb.. X-Terra Pro Question 🏁

thepest

I called around to a few dealers this morning... I was looking to buy a spare lower rod for my X-Terra Pro... The answer I got was that they aren't in stock anywhere... And they aren't available for the Equinox 900 either... Are the Lower Rods for these two detectors that proprietary??? Or will the lower rod from another Mine Lab model work... Seems like there ought to be something else out there that's compatible...

I called around to a few dealers this morning... I was looking to buy a spare lower rod for my X-Terra Pro... The answer I got was that they aren't in stock anywhere... And they aren't available for the Equinox 900 either... Are the Lower Rods for these two detectors that proprietary??? Or will the lower rod from another Mine Lab model work... Seems like there ought to be something else out there that's compatible...
I was told the vanquish series lower rod is the same as the new Xterra Pro. I dont know if I can screen shot from another site. But it was stated on another forum. That's the reason I'm chiming in. The vanquish 440 or 540 series will only work on the Xterra Pro, from what I was told & read.

I took a look at them lower shafts for the vanquish 440-540series & it appears the same to me as the Xterra Pro.
Screenshot_20230601-154803_Samsung Internet.jpg

Confirmed.... KSDfisher77 wins The Internet.... Thank You Sir....:thumbup:

Lol I help out when I can. Yeah that lil 6"coil is no fun to keep changing out. So I did lil research about a month or 2 ago on what would be a compatible swap over & found the vanquish series is the same as the Xterra Pro. Now I need to order 1. If it's wrong you can blame me.🤣😂🤣

The Vanquish lower rod is EXACTLY the same. I already bought one for my NOX15 coil, and it works perfectly.

Thanks. Yeah there is a Decked out Xterra Pro running around on 1 of the forums. Its sporting a green Teleknox collapsible carbonfiber shaft for a equinox 800 & arm cup. It's a pretty sharp setup.
I don't see the point on an already lightweight sub-$300 machine. I'd rather spend the $ on additional coils.

I have the 6" coil attached to a Vanquish lower rod. I emailed Minelab and they told me that yes, the Vanquish and Xterra Pro use the same rod.

No apparently the guy must of had money to blow. I agree with you on the additional coils. Wish Minelab would hurry up with them coils for the Xterra pro. Thanks again.
Minelab Needs to hurry up with the lower rods for the 700 an 900. I wont to get a 6 inch coil but no extra lower rod to put it on.

Minelab Needs to hurry up with the lower rods for the 700 an 900. I wont to get a 6 inch coil but no extra lower rod to put it on.
I agree Minelab needs to get some of these accessories & such out to the consumer's. Such as Manticore's 8" coil, 700/900 lower rods, & Xterra Pro's V8X & V10X coils. I would also like to see a 8" coil made for the equinox 700/900 series detectors. Ok I'll stop rambling!!!🤣😂🤣

I have not logged here for many years. I would just dropped in to see what everyone was finding and what was new. I recently purchased the Xterra pro and went head on into technology shock from my older unit. My yard that had been detected several times over the past with my old detector now the XT chimed on targets much deeper than I had anticipated. Item’s missed before. The deep construction junk and pop cans hit loud and clear at very low sensitivity setting. Some deep holes dug in hard ground with a trowel.
I’m watching many videos and air testing with various old and new coins.
Getting a little feel for the numbers and the sounds that it makes. Hoping for some good things to come out of the ground.
Detecting4fun
Ohio