Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

💰💰💰. What makes the whites trx pointer so expensive? 💰💰💰

ManInTheWall

What makes the whites trx pointer so expensive?

I understand they are no longe produced, but are they that much superior or different than other pointers?

Supply versus demand. Pretty simple. If they weren't effective, they wouldn't command such prices. I wouldn't sell mine and yet some people didn't like them because they didn't detect well except for the tip but they are very deep there.

Supply versus demand. Pretty simple. If they weren't effective, they wouldn't command such prices. I wouldn't sell mine and yet some people didn't like them because they didn't detect well except for the tip but they are very deep there.
Better than the

Fisher F-Pulse ?​

I guess people like the tip aspect?

I have a Fisher F-Pulse too. I use the TRX more. If I had neither, I wouldn't pay twice the price for the TRX but after having both, I would pay a premium for another TRX. Just my opinion but obviously, I am not alone.

Picketwire answered the question. Those are the 2 I use. If digging big holes I use the fisher. If digging narrow holes I use the TRX. The TRX's best features are the best depth and detection only from the tip like a flashlight. That's great but can slow you down when checking a big plug. Buy one, you only live once.

Last edited:
Picketwire answered the question. Those are the 2 I use. If digging big holes I use the fisher. If digging narrow holes I use the TRX. The TRX's best features are the best depth and detection only from the tip like a flashlight. That's great but can slow you down when checking a big plug. Buy one, you only live once.
None even on ebay

I like the carrot Garrett but my wife uses the trx. That being said , I purchased a new trx just after Whites closed the door . So we have a new one in storage just in case which in retro spec I’m glad I purchased it . I agree , they are too expensive and they are hard to find now but they are great pinpointers