Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$0.14!!!

Rod-n-Alaska

I got my Tpro delivered yesterday, went to the snow covered park next to the lake today and found one clad dime, four zinc Lincolns and a pull tab. That is what my Tpro said it was also, amazing simply amazing.:super:

n/t

I found that the TreasurePro was easy to use with hardly any learning curve. My first time out it was a bit chatty but very easy to correct. After a short time I found myself able to go through the menu with out having to go to the manual. The 10" DD coil felt almost non-existent and a breeze to pinpoint. Now to be fair, the park I was in is not that trashy so I was not able to test the Trash mode or use a smaller coil or configuration. The Tpro is very well balanced and light weight with a very sturdily built design. I am very happy with my first metal detector in 44years, my first was a Coinmaster III tr.