Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1.06 Update Removed

I agree, they will get it right. Had more over all issues then I believe they realized. They might want to re-group, so to speak, and get their magic wands in more hands of John q public. The testers seemingly missed quite a bit that should have been caught before initial launch. I was kind of hoping it might, in some aspects, be better then the Nox. And, of course, right off, with build quality it is. I don't even think about comparing it to Deus 2 at twice the money. HH jim tn

Ill stick with the the 1.06 version for now till a new version is released.
The issues are not that big a deal if you know about them.
I like the detector and can understand that issues can slip thru with something so complex.
Total confidence in Nokta that they will get it worked out in the near future.
Summer is fast approaching and I am really getting pumped for some beach hunting with THE LEGEND!
(or possably an E-Trax)

Last edited:
Please note that I just checked the Nokta Macro site and they have the new v1. 07 update now available. I just downloaded it and it seems fine. Threshold issue still not fixed. I guess that's coming with a future update, along with some other fixes and features that have been requested.

Fully agree with the said above..have a little patience and this company will provide a great detector..