Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1 1/2 hour hunt went real good

shooter

Been Doing a small piece of land in the middle of town they bought for a new Lib. This post is just for today. I'll post the total when I stop doing the place. Found it when I checked some 1905 pic's that were in the lib. with some kids playing ball Wet ground not frozen yet. 90 Sen,Disc4, Mode BP, tone 2F most say the F75 was working perfect no chatter, but I was using a slowwww sweep and all coins were at least 10"s, 1 merc was about 8"s. War Nickel was 1944 S

's"

Between 75-80

That's the first s mint war nickel I have seen nice coin hunt...hh rick in mi

Nice finds, silver is always a treat

:fisher:

nice silvers, so nice

Pickings are getting thin but I got a double Silver from 1 hole. Next post will be a total.

Here a total of about 18 hrs spent on the place in my town. Here's a few thing I wanted to mention. Was able to get the f-75 very stable in BP with high SEN (up to 95)and low DISC (4-10) I slowed my sweep EXTREMELY slow, like my 555-d TR speed and that did the trick, if I started to speed up she start to snap,crackle,pop, the target came in with no problem of ID.reading #'s and depth readings were pretty much on the money, also the ground was wet. Pictures I used for reference were dated 1905, I only recovered 2 coins from that period all the other coins were from the 40's and 50's and all the coins were 8"s or more, the soil seemed fairly loose so just maybe there are more earlier coins that are extremely deep Also the coins were found with both the F-75 and the 1270, both with large coils. There was a very low amount of new trash,( tabs, caps, no can-slaw, but i did dig up about 200 or more low brass shotgun shells from paper shell sthey were all in a small section of the field.

Thats a fine group shot and good write up regarding your settings and swing speed, soil conditions etc.! :please:
Mud