Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1.84 oz of PURE 14 K Gold Chain !

Hwhydah17172002

Well I was supposed to hook up with Casper yesterday, and my plans just didn't fit in... I was having Gold withdrawls, I just couldn't wait to get wet... I didn't want to wait for the afternoon tides, so I went online and looked for a close freshwater pond... I found a close one within a few miles, and off I went. Of course there were people all over the beach, and in the water, I managed a spot with little traffic.... It worked to my favor, I went deeper than normal, and found a few newer quarters, and the usual junk, along with a few older fishing lures... Got a signal out deep , and when I came up for air, I saw the biggest GOLD Bracelet I have ever seen sitting in the bottom of my scoop.... You can imagine what I said out loud....:) ... I couldn't reach for it fast enough.... Next few signals out deep got some sinkers...and a gold heart marked 10 K ... looked for that chain but didn't find it.... ( still in the rite spot ) a few more split shots here and there, and an old toy truck, I turned around to someone saying hello, and BANG, a very loud signal.... I looked down ans daw a ring close to my feet, I carefully scooped it up, and out pops a 14 K ring with some stones in it, not sure if they are real... Saphires? I will test them out...... Ended up with about $3.53 cents in change . Happy Hunting and thanks for looking

WOW! Good job! I guess we know the Sov/Excal will at least hit a gold chain that thick. How good of a hit was it?

Critterhunter said:
WOW! Good job! I guess we know the Sov/Excal will at least hit a gold chain that thick. How good of a hit was it?
Honsetly I almost passed it up.....real iffy signal... just got that feeling... I DIG EVERYTHING..... happy Hunting

Outstanding finds! Congrats! My new GT arrives tomorrow, I sold my first one, that's not going to happen again!

I have dreams of having a day like that! Spectacular finds! :thumbup: Since your GT is coming in a day, were you using an Excalibur?

Hwhy That would make anyone,s day NICE !! finds , just out of curiosity ? what was your sensitivity set at when you hit that chain a chain that chunky!! would blow my Black Widow HP,s off my head loud and clear with my Sov GT in discrimination mode set between 10 and 12 . Jim

Sorry, got the two posts mixed up. I use an Excal and the chain has to be shallow, you have to be right on top of it to hear it. I would like to use a Sovereign for the extra sensitivity. WOW some really nice finds.