Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1 mill token

mike slaw4all

since getting my detector and digging up just under 600 individual clad coins so far, this is only the second token i have ever found. i also just found my first rosy dime but i didn't figure anyone would want to see a picture of that since they look the same as current ones. so far only 2 wheat pennies(both 36 id) out of almost 600 clad finds.
the token id was 34. (bout 6" deep) i found it in the curb strip in front of a house built in 1913 by a doctor.
im sure that 34 id was the only reason the local guys left it, they figured it was a penny for sure. thats what i thought it would be too, but since i wasn't getting anything but trash i dug it out of boredom. the only penny id's that i will leave in the ground are shallow 30-32.
i've read that tokens are really common in a lot of places but for me it was a very welcome find.

good luck, mike.

First,,,Congrat's on the Tax token, I always like finding those.

Second... I can always tell the difference between a clad dime and a silver dime that has been in the ground for many years. Their is a big difference between the two.

Third.... You said that was your first silver rosie,,,, so that makes it a very special dime and yes, we want to see a picture of it.

Forth,,,, If we don't see a picture of it then you didn't find it, lol

I always like finding tokens. Although I have only found a few. Congratulations.

Tax tokens are always cool. Nice score!

Mark in S.E. IA said:
First,,,Congrat's on the Tax token, I always like finding those.

Second... I can always tell the difference between a clad dime and a silver dime that has been in the ground for many years. Their is a big difference between the two.

Third.... You said that was your first silver rosie,,,, so that makes it a very special dime and yes, we want to see a picture of it.

Forth,,,, If we don't see a picture of it then you didn't find it, lol

SIR, i give you the requested picture, now i'm sure you will try to contain your shock and aw the best you can.:razz:
the id was 38 with an occasional jump to 40. all of the clad dimes i find are always 38, never seen one jump to 40.
those numbers are based on the 10.5mf & 705 all metal 28 tone all the time. the only places around me to hunt(public) have been rode hard and put up bone dry, so i slowly listen to every piece of trash until i can't take it anymore, go home to more ibuprofen and repeat.