Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10.5 mf coil broken screwing edge

cypearl

Do you have any ideas how to repair that edge of the coil, I just snapped it while I was trying to dig a target and the only thing I could think to do was to use a 'super glue' to stick it, thing I did. Looks hard enough but will it stay or would it cause any other problem cause I have heard 'super glues' can not be used with radio or antennas. Thanks for replying.

Thin fiberglass cloth and super glue works real well for things like that, A piece of canvas or denim work also, Jay

You should check and see if it is still under warranty, if so just call Minelab and have them replace it.

A very interesting video, I will check if its still in warranty unless I 'll try to make something similar. Thanks a lot to all folks.