Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10 ORE

TURNMASTER

1st 10 ORE coin, DANMARK 1953. Kinda surprised me, pretty cool.

Looks like a copper coin and IDed 18 to 26 ish, with the 5x10 coil. Not that deep around 4 inches (?). Figured it would be trash. Scratchy sounding and only repeated 1 direction. Yes lots of nails in this yard. If I run in Ground Tracking I am getting swings from 16 to about 30. Some swings 4 or 5 iron hits and others it is more like listing to R2D2. Wet ground I am sure is not helping the situation.

Jeff

That coin have travel far!!
Congrat to a Scandinavian coin.
I have had some US coins in Sweden,always wonder how they get there.

Mike

Canadian coins not unusual. Denmark, that ranks up there with the New Zealand shilling I found last year.

Jeff