Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10k classy, antique silver pill case,silver ring, and one junk ring

Dig

Hey all! Here are some more pictures from the hunt after last. I took my friend Lynn (Beekeeper) with me and we both had a great time digging lots of coins, and bits of this and that. Lynn bagged a nice chain remnant, and some very nice silver. Here and there through the targets, I managed a decent 10k 1964 class ring. It came up completely black and did not look like gold at first. It took a couple of scrubs before the gold came through but, it was nice and shiny underneath. A little while later, I pulled up a heavily blackened, mystery, round object. After a cleaning, it revealed itself to be a silver pill case. Lord knows how long that had been sitting out there? Things like that, in my waters anyway, are fairly rare, so I was kind of excited to find it. As the day wore on targets became more and more scarce, but I still managed to bag a nice silver band and a mystery metal junker. All in all another great day spent in the water. I watching the weather right now. The wind is blowing North Northwest like a tempest, so I've had the day off courtesy of Mother Nature. I'm sure it's moving some sand so hopefully, in the next few days I'll be back out there chasing it down! Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting my friends!

Dig, The same winds your getting, I got up here at PCB. Their uncovering coins, etc. on the beach & creating new cuts at the shore. The hunting changes with every wave.

jacknh said:
Nice finds Dig. Were you able to open the pill box? Anything in it? HH Jack from NH

yeah it opens....but sadly nothing inside....wah wahh wahhhh

scubadetector said:

Thanks buddy! Is it warming up in your neck of the woods yet? I'm looking forward to seeing some video! Did you get your liquid image mask yet?