Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10k & diamond bracelet today

Stryker47

went to a school I havent been to in a long time this was the first signal of the day wieghed in @ 10.4 grams HH

10 grams, very good find. If you were using the Atpro what numbers did it come in at? I have not found any gold this year :cry:

Blade I was using the pro weird thing is all I was getting was a broken scratchy signal wich lots of times you will get with bracelets this is the 2nd one I have found and both came in the same way kept getting mid 30s and then 53. Sweet tone since I found the first one a 14k I have been checking these types of signals and it payed off. The 14k rings I have found so far have came in at 47-48., 58-60, 72-75 & 78. 10 k normally 52-53 Good luck this is my second gold this year but I too am still ringless HH

very nice,great find....last 10k bracelet i got loaded with stones...the stones were CZ...GL

What a nice score!

Very nice find, thanks for describing the signal..:clapping:.gonna haveta start poking at those a little more!
Mud

Thanks stryker. Thats really good info. your right mud,I usually pass up those type signals. I'll have to start paying more attention.

Very nice!, bet you had a big smile all day

Not as good as my rusty horseshoe and square nail collection, but still pretty cool :rofl:
Seriously, that's a real prize - bet you won't mind digging those forty-odd signals for a long while!

UPDATE. Had the diamonds tested they are real the is five small diamonds in each link :super: HH to all