Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

10K yellow and rose gold ring

JEF

troll
I went to a small field at a local park that is connected to a school. I have gone over this field several times before, so I wasn't really expecting much. I got a faint signal, so I knew it was down a ways. I was expecting it to be can slaw or some other trash item. Imaging my surprise when I saw the gleam of gold about 7 inches down in the hole. It is 10K yellow and rose gold. I was using my Equinox 800 that I just got a little over a week ago.

Sweet! Love those weak deep signals.That 800 seems to be a great machine, I've heard nothing but great reports about them.
Nice find.

Nice find I'm having the same success with mine nailed two 14k rings in a week!

Jeff, that is a Great start with your Equinox. More finds such as this and your Equinox will be paid for in full. That ring is a real beauty. Here's to continued success to you with the Nox.

Nice find JEF! I’ve got the 800 too and like it a lot. I’ve found a nice little pile of gold rings this year using it.

Nice find! I’ve got a NOX 800 too and love it!