Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

11/30/14 clad, gold, and silver 2 hours

asiandigger

Its been rainy here in california, so couldn't get any one to go out detecting. Hard core me I went out and scored big time.
14k chain and 14k ring
2 925 ring
1 junk ring
2 1979 dollar coin
1 2000 dollar coin
55. Quarter
33. Dimes
5. Nickels
35 pennies

Got to love the AT PRO happy hunting fellow MD.

Excellent finds and I would be so tired doing all that digging, but it's always worth it. I wanted to go to the river yesterday after church since we were not having pm services, but Mama was sick and I was very disappointed not to be able to go. Maybe Tuesday. They start letting the water back to full level in about 2 weeks and I've barely worked the area I intended. HH

Excellent! That is one terrific 2 hour hunt. What are you hunting? Beach or turf? HH jim tn

The 14k ring VDI was solid and clean 51. The gold chain came in clean but jumping from 50 to 60 and between because was position snake wise. One thing learn from the 30 (16 months) gold rings I found is the the tone or sound is very clean, no scratchy sound. Hope this info helps. I only hunt public parks.

There would be nothing left here for coins and rings. Just stay away:punch:

Man, you are really busy! I really enjoy your posts.:thumbup:

Nice haul, might need a Wells Fargo truck if you keep it up.
Have any of your rings had a broken shank? I have heard a raspy sound when the shank is broken.
I have also heard something that sounds like a tin can on one gold chain I had found.
Sometimes you just think "What might it be if it is not junk?", turn around and dig the target to find out your first thought was correct...It was junk.
Ah, for the day when it is NOT junk.

WaterWalker said:
Nice haul, might need a Wells Fargo truck if you keep it up.
Have any of your rings had a broken shank? I have heard a raspy sound when the shank is broken.
I have also heard something that sounds like a tin can on one gold chain I had found.
Sometimes you just think "What might it be if it is not junk?", turn around and dig the target to find out your first thought was correct...It was junk.
Ah, for the day when it is NOT junk.
No none of my gold rings had broken shank. I did find a small 925 woman's ring that the shank was broken and yes its a raspy VDI 79.