Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

11" coil for multi Kruzer

Will there ever be a 11" coil for the multi Kruzer or will we be forced to buy a Anfibio? Will the Anfibio 11" coil work on the multi Kruzer?

Carolina, From what I have read, all coils and accessories such as the battery pod and wired headphone adapter will interchange between the Multi Kruzer and the Anfibio.
So you can just add the new Anfibio coil to your MMK, or purchase the Anfibio. I'm trying to decide which route to take myself, but have a feeling a new Anfibio might be coming soon.....:)
Happy Hunting...............Roger

joe dirt_1 said:
Carolina, From what I have read, all coils and accessories such as the battery pod and wired headphone adapter will interchange between the Multi Kruzer and the Anfibio.
So you can just add the new Anfibio coil to your MMK, or purchase the Anfibio. I'm trying to decide which route to take myself, but have a feeling a new Anfibio might be coming soon.....:)
Happy Hunting...............Roger

Joe dirt_1

Thanks for the info. My multi Kruzer is less than a year old so I will opt for the Anfibio 11" coil. I'm not a S shaft fan and the straight stick and location of the battery pod and 20 kHz
vs 19kHz of the Anfibio would sway me in that direction had I not already bought the Kruzer. Thanks again.

Depending on your type of hunting you may want to consider the 7" concentric first before buying the 11". Outstanding depth for a small coil plus the separation and unmaking make it deadly it iron trash and nails. Right now If I could only own one detector/coil it would be the MMK/7". It's what I'm using at least 80% of the time.

dgerst said:
Depending on your type of hunting you may want to consider the 7" concentric first before buying the 11". Outstanding depth for a small coil plus the separation and unmaking make it deadly it iron trash and nails. Right now If I could only own one detector/coil it would be the MMK/7". It's what I'm using at least 80% of the time.

Thanks for your input but for me the stock 11x7 coil gives me plenty of separation.

I hunt salt water beaches so I would like the 11" and the 13".

Unfortunately I can find neither one for sale anywhere.

The search continues.

I just looked and metaldetector.com is showing the 13.7X13 AF35 coil as in stock.

They're showing the AF28 11" in stock as well.

dgerst said:
I just looked and metaldetector.com is showing the 13.7X13 AF35 coil as in stock.

Thanks Dave I see them now. The 11" is much to robust for the water I think so I opted for the 13". Thanks again.