Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"11 inch coil 2 for 2" or " First gold of 14"

jimpugh

Shawn Lopes and Bruce Watts and Myself decided to go for a Mississippi boat ride on a very cold 4th of January day ......

The tides where reaching out as far as the sea would at 9:30 Am .....

Having 5 layers of flannel shirt, t-shirt, and a coat.... I felt like the Michelin Tire boy ....

But it was a very bright day with little cloud cover. I knew the layers would come off as the day progressed. My partners and I where glad to be out and away from every one on a deserted Island where some notorious

pirates had ruled from 1715 - 1815. Over the years Shawn and I had made some very cool coin and relic finds Flint lock pistols and Reale's "plural form".....

I had gotten my 11 inch coil from Michael at Detector Electronics in Massachusetts Great people one of the first batch. The first time out with it on another island I had found a white gold ring with 7 diamonds pretty deep at

13 inches with room to spare cause I could raise the COIL another 3 inches but you did have to hunt methodical... slow with tight coil control making sure the wind did not drown out your report....

Well needless to say my wife thought it was very pretty.... but my Mother fell in love with it on her pinky finger.....

And there it stays...sorry guys "Mom's Rule" Did not even a picture get and do not have the heart to bother Dear Mom.... Mean while my two daughter's are starting to pay attention....

This find that I am posting today is just the gold it was found at 12 plus inch's with the 11 inch double D coil.... I post what I can when it comes to pictures the other coins and relics are still being soaked and inspected.

1dedcd20-90b3-456d-a693-742250c87040_zpsb3b2805f.jpg

so two for two I think its a keeper And I would never be without my Deus on C17

Happy Trails
jimpugh