Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

110 program

Thanks Elmy, I was looking through his prior posts but couldn’t find anything on it. I’ll look some more,was thinking of trying it on the ctx.. I was just wondering if it’s possible to make it on the 3030 exactly like you have it on the etrac..

Thanks Elmy, I was looking through his prior posts but couldn’t find anything on it. I’ll look some more,was thinking of trying it on the ctx.. I was just wondering if it’s possible to make it on the 3030 exactly like you have it on the etrac..
hang on a minute....

here is a post that IDX MONSTER replied to on a silver pattern on the etrac ....only he broke it down for the 3030....
This should help the ctx get you a few silver coins......
Thanks for the interest......not quite the 110 full pattern but the part that should get the silver on the 3030 for you.

E L M Y

here is a post that IDX MONSTER replied to on a silver pattern on the etrac ....only he broke it down for the 3030....
This should help the ctx get you a few silver coins......
Thanks for the interest......not quite the 110 full pattern but the part that should get the silver on the 3030 for you.

E L M Y
The 110 full setup would be 12-13 conduct and 1 to 22 ferrous for nickels.....35-36 conduct and 1 to 22 ferrous..... 39 to 49 conduct and 1 to 22 ferrous.
Manually make the pattern and let us all know how it works for you! If it doesn't sale.

E L M Y

The 110 full setup would be 12-13 conduct and 1 to 22 ferrous for nickels.....35-36 conduct and 1 to 22 ferrous..... 39 to 49 conduct and 1 to 22 ferrous.
Manually make the pattern and let us all know how it works for you! If it doesn't sale.

E L M Y
Lesson learned..... I should have held off on my response..... I see it has been sold.....

Still good info regarding the pattern on a CTX. May be a help to someone out there!
Point is......... why ask for information when you have no plans to use it?
Too many people just taking what they can and not giving anything back ....as I said....... lesson learned.
Not the first time but may well be the last for me.

Too many people just taking what they can and not giving anything back ....as I said....... lesson learned.
I see. Understandable, good sir!

Sadly, I find the same thing with folks. They want information on how too but don’t call you when they go detecting.
Sad because they take the real fun out of this obsession.
Tony NJ

Elmy,I did try that 110 program on my 3030 as best I could but it's not the same as a etrac and for that reason I sold it. I appreciate your answering my question tho, because that was the one last ditch effort I had to keep the 3030.. So I'm on the hunt for a etrac as I'm writing this.....

Elmy,I did try that 110 program on my 3030 as best I could but it's not the same as a etrac and for that reason I sold it. I appreciate your answering my question tho, because that was the one last ditch effort I had to keep the 3030.. So I'm on the hunt for a etrac as I'm writing this.....
I have finally realized, just because I can use the 110 pattern and find stuff every time with it , doesn't mean everyone can also use it with as much success as I do.
Not everyone swings a detector the exact same way as everyone else. The 110 is patterned to my style of hunting and may never match your style or have your
targets you want within the 110 pattern.
Best regards and Happy Hunting to all of you...

E L M Y

Elmy, don’t sweat it. You are a contributor to this crazy obsession and I am sure you have helped many folks over the years.

One thing we all need to remember, the soil where you hunt isn’t the same as others. I live in NJ and mineralization and crap in the ground, ceramics, bits of iron and much more make it difficult to start with. Besides that I use an 11 inch coil nowadays - plenty of stuff under that baby.
All the best to all you obsessive folks!
Tony NJ

Elmy, don’t sweat it. You are a contributor to this crazy obsession and I am sure you have helped many folks over the years.

One thing we all need to remember, the soil where you hunt isn’t the same as others. I live in NJ and mineralization and crap in the ground, ceramics, bits of iron and much more make it difficult to start with. Besides that I use an 11 inch coil nowadays - plenty of stuff under that baby.
All the best to all you obsessive folks!
Tony NJ
Thanks Tony....I also use a bigger coil a 12 x 10 sef....I have to go deep below the pulltabs, canslaw...and surface trash....any detector can be used in farmed fields with success as the plows bring the targets to the surface but in the parks and such, you have to get 8+ inches deep.

Thanks Tony....I also use a bigger coil a 12 x 10 sef....I have to go deep below the pulltabs, canslaw...and surface trash....any detector can be used in farmed fields with success as the plows bring the targets to the surface but in the parks and such, you have to get 8+ inches deep.
Your welcome!
I bought that coil for the Explorer 2, man did it hit on quarters! I still have that setup but don’t but use it.
Tony NJ