Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

11th gold ring, but tragedy!!

deliveryboy

I found my 11th gold a few weeks ago 14kP stamped on it (P=Plumb) with diamond? I set it aside while i waited for the new diamond tester I ordered to come, got my diamond tester today and went to test ring and realized it was missing, i tend to put my finds in gold pans to sort them. Unfortunattely I think I might have mixed it in my trash dish and threw it away...just sick to my stomach over it, I guess this is how the original owner felt.
Anyhow I'll call it 10 1/2 gold rings on my count. :( Hopefully it will turn up but I think its gone forever!

thats a bummer , and yes you now know how the original owner felt, when good luck goes badd, thats my story I get a nice detector , but then loos all my transportation, and cant get out to use it . hi low hi low I dont like to smile because i know a frown is on the way .

found the ring ...whew postted new topic since we cant edit here :( :confused: