Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1266X still works

A

Anonymous

Since my Tesoro Umax crapped out and has to go back to Arizona, I hauled out the 1266X. The ol girl still works good, still cracks and pops like always.
She found the usual assortment of stuff at a local school today on my 2 hour hunt there. 1266X rules!
DAvid

Ergonomically the best fisher ever made. Get superior battery time also..Used a bunch and always felt may be one of the deepest detectors ever made. Those that learn to distinguish the good hits between snap, crackle and pop do well with them.Although it does well on coins is used by many relic hunters and many would confirm its the best they ever used...In addendum been around at least 10 years replacing the 1265 so is a plus also..

It is deeper than a CZ only in dry ground. In dry ground it will beat the CZ.

With all the ground conditions and whats in your neck of the woods combined with operator ability...
I can say on a saltwater beach a CZ would be my choice due to its ability to handle wet salt sand much better. It seems like even in bad ground the CZ running on low sensitivty still goes deep, while cranking up the sensitivity of a 1266 makes it highly unstable and for superior depth sensitivity has to be high. Lets call it a dead tie as in certain conditions one will beat the other and either would make an excellent machine...